Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finding

A few days ago I began feeling the need of buying game t-shirts which had the images or something related to Zelda or any other game. As you have noticed I have finally fully accepted myself as a helpless game geek and Fanboy. As I was googling for images, I came upon a site called Error Macro, a blog. I came upon this specific article and I loved it. Bill (he appears to be the author) has a great insight into the video game world which I can feel related to up to a degree since it is almost the same as mine, and what's best, he says it with an amazing sense of humour; at least the sense of humour I enjoy that is.

If you have time, and know a bit or more about the gaming industry in general (or want to) I really recommend checking out this site once in a while.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

www.seanbaby.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

look for the worst games in history review..!!