Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Fellowship Companions.

I have decided that I will introduce my Friends to the world. Here they are, the very best of the best!

First of all, my very best friend in the world and companion in life, my wife, Kitty. May God continue to provide her with enough patience as to withstand me.



Here we have a group Pic. From left to right: Meli, Pati (my sister-in-law), Guille, Kitty and Me, Sascha and Xime (his Girlfriend), Ana (Mauri's former Classmate), and my Tovarish Mauri.



Mauri with his ex-girlfriend. Mauri is a very very very special person to me...special in the special meaning of the word ^^



Sascha and Me in a church event called "The night of Rock n' Roll". I was playing the guitar that night, hence the out fit and hairdo (had to simulate the 50s). People have told me that I look like the devil in this pic. Ironic, isn't it.




Guille at Pixar. Guille is the guy to your left of the blue monster. He is a genius and a real God sent in my life. For all of you who still haven't heard me mention it, he works at Dreamworks as a computer animator. He rocks!



Meli is the Lady in the middle. She is with some church friends here; Osvaldito to the left of the pic, Carlos above her (he is her boyfriend; Mancandy as I so tenderly dubbed him for her ^^), and Pablo, my Bible study group leader and a great companion. Almost too wise for his age.



Well, there they are, the people chosen by God to bear with the burden that is to know me. May God bless them forever!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the BURDEN! of knowing u! XDXD hahahah

Rachel said...

i looove that pic of kitty!! she is gorgeous...^^ preetier than tarja indeed xD hahah hope u keep uploading things..^^ ill keep droping by =P

Anonymous said...

nice intro about your friends :) each time I read it, it makes me laugh out LOUD HAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

Jajaja. A primera vista lei "Mancandy" como si hubieras escrito en guarani. Jajaja.

Anonymous said...

vik, may I ask why you named Carlitos "mancandy"? 'cause he's so sweet? haha

Anonymous said...

jaja!!! sooo thats melis bf!!!

Nice pics!

I loved that one of Kitty!!!!

Victor R. Vasconsellos K. said...

Yes Meli, simple because he's so sweet ^^