Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Absence

I have been a bit irresponsible with this blog lately, I am quite aware of that, since it is about to be almost a month since my last entry was written. To blame are my college studies, since I have been having final exams (which I finished yesterday) and work, since I have been more busy than ordinary this last month or so. Despite this, I know this not to be an excuse so I promise to update more often, especially now that vacations is starting.

In any case, if you would like to follow my writings and doings more closely, I have been quite active lately in the Juegos Online forums. Simply search for the user Elessar and you would have found my whereabouts. Be warned though that the forums are in Spanish and deal mostly (yet not solely) on videogames.

For now it is time for another farewell which, I promise, shall be shorter than the last one.

Farewell.

2 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

im glad you didn't gave up on the blog. ^^ i enjoy reading what you write... but.. im not tekorei enough to read wht u write in tht forum... sorry XD